DASH (Access to food to stop hypertension) is a special diet helps reduce blood pressure, lower cholesterol, prevent stroke and heart failure, as well as body weight balance. Also, this method is considered the best diet to prevent diabetes.
This is the diet are rich in potassium, magnesium, calcium and fiber. As well as a diet high in fruits, vegetables, low fat or no fat, use of whole grains less refined than the usual diet.
DASH diet provides many microelements and vitamins necessary for the human body. It is very easy to do because there is no time frame fixed application. In addition to balancing blood pressure, this diet can help you lose weight in a healthy manner.
DASH helps lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, prevent stroke, heart failure …
The basic rules:
- Drink 2 liters of fluid per day.
- Eat 5 times a day, each time not more than 215g.
- The amount of daily calories: about 2000-2500 kcal.
- Do not eat candy than 5 times / week.
- Eat plenty of whole grains, nuts, beans, lean meat and vegetables.
- Avoid drinking soda or alcohol.
- Eat up to 8 snacks / day (in addition to the basic meal) but only eat when really hungry.
- Absolutely stay away from alcohol and tobacco.
- Reduce the amount of salt consumed each day from 10- 15gram.
- The diet should consist of bread and wheat.
- Do not eat foods or fat smoked, pickles, cakes, canned fish and meat.
Never before has movies been a hot topic. With a series of recent events, movies are getting hotter when mass-produced blockbusters are released. Let’s enjoy the great cinematic works and completely free at YesMovies
DASH is a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, low fat, use of whole grains less refined.
The required additional foods
- Cereals: not less than 7 servings / day (1 meal included a loaf of bread, 1/2 cup cooked pasta, 1/2 cup of porridge).
- Fruits: no more than 5 parts / day (1 serving include 1 any fruit, 1/4 cup dried fruit, 1/2 cup fruit juice).
- Vegetables: 5 servings / day (1 1/2 cup servings include boiled vegetables).
- The non-fat dairy products: 2-3 servings / day (1 serving include 50g cheese or 0:15 liters).
- Vegetable sprouts, beans, nuts: 5 servings / week (1 ration includes 40g).
- animal fats and vegetable: 3 servings / day (1 serving include 1 tablespoon of olive oil or flaxseed).
- The sweet dishes: no more than 5 times / week (1 teaspoon honey or jam).
- Liquids: 2 liters / day (water, tea, juice).
- Protein: 0.2 kg lean meat or fish, eggs.
Foods to Avoid
- Fast food and fries
- Alcohol, tobacco
- Food canning and sausage
- oily food
- cake, candy and other sweets